onsdag 4 mars 2015

Me And My Family

Hi i am a girl on 18 years, my name is Blake and i live in a big house with my mum, dad, twin sister Mary and my little brother Johannes. We live in United Kingdom in a cozy town named Brighton close to the ocean. We like to spend time with each other walking on the beach and sometimes go out for dinner on the evening.

Now i’m gonna tell you a little about my self. I like animals, i actually have some of them, two dogs and 2 cats wich are lovely. Me and my best friend Hanna love to going to the gym, i love fashion and have a big need of shoes. In the future i would love to work in a boutique in New york and taking photos for a popular magazine and i am actually working on to end like that. On the weekend i love to spend time with all of my friends at the beach and watching a movie sometimes. My favorites have to be LOL, warm bodies, she’s the man and the maze runner. All of theme is that kind of movies that you can watch over and over again. But i also love to watch series, i follow pretty little liars, gossip girl, the o.c and teen wolf right now. 

My boyfriend named Dylan O’brien, he is an actor and plays the main role in the maze runner movie and a big role in teen wolf. We have been togheter for almost a year now and planing to go on a trip to Bulgaria on this summer with my best friend and her boyfriend.
My job right now is probably me blog should i say, i have about 6000 readers per day and only get good comments on it. My blog is how i make my own money right now but like a said i would love to have a job as a big photographer in the futrure and make big money.
Tattoos are also a big interest and i have some of theme, for example my star mark wich is  sagittarius on my wrist.

That’s the most you should know about me and my family guess!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar