måndag 16 mars 2015

Friends And Freetime

Hi guys. Today i’m gonna write about my friends and what i do on my freetime.
I useally spend my time with my best friend Hanna all the time, we have been best friends since we was born, she is the same age as me and lives right next to me. We like to spend time at the gym and shopping togheter. We are planing to move to New York togheter.   We do almost everything togheter, we eat, dancing, take photographs, snapchating, go to the beach, laughing, the list could be long but i keep it there. 
But i also have other friends but i don’t spend that much time with them, but often on the weekends and springbreaks. It’s very seldom i am alone on my freetime, i am always with friends. 

As a said in my last post i work on my blog a lot and i upload most of the pictures i take there and also on Instagram. On my freetime i also useally watch a lot of youtubers, it could be everything from people putting on makeup to people cooking.

Last week i was hanging with my boyfriend most of the time, on monday we went to the beach on the evening and he had cooked a really nice dinner for me, it was pasta with a nice sauce and then we was drinking wine and just had a wonderful time togheter. On tuesday we went to a shopping center in London and shopping a little bit and eating. On wednesday i was spending time with Hanna, we was shopping in Brighton and i was trying to find a special gift for Dylan because it was valentines day on sunday, it was hard to find a gift for him and it took a long time but i finally did. At thursday i went to the park with Hanna to take some pictures for my blog, we basically did that for the hole day and it was super funny. On friday i was just chilling until 8, at that time i was going to meet up Dylan at the cinema, we was going to see a movie called ”Fifty shades of grey” and then we slept over at his place. On sunday it was valentines day and i was going to eat dinner with Dylan  at night so we was just chilling all day and i gave him my gift that i bought for him and he gave me one too. 

I think that’s all

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar