fredag 27 mars 2015

A day in my life

I’m gonna give you an example of what i do a normal day, the day starts with that i wake up at 8 AM and making my self some breakfast, this morning i drinked smoothie with bananas, strawberrys and blueberrys, then some toast with cheese and ham. It was super yummy. Then it was time to get dressed and puting on makeup on my face.

It is monday and i am wearing a pair of high wasted jeans from Filippa K, a white top from ZARA, my  leopard slip-on shoes also from ZARA, my leather jacket from chiquelle.se sunglasses from Ray Ban and at least a red bandana from Carlings. Today i have victoria secret vanilla lace parfume and then i am finish to go to work, it’s not really a work for me, jet, but i am working on it, as a photographer for a magazine. I start working at 10 AM and at 1 AM i go to have lunch with my boyfriend Dylan for one hour and then of to work again until 6 PM and then i go home and relax with Dylan, he ends at his work at 7 PM and after that we go out for dinner and just chilling rest of the day and watching the last episode of gossip girl. 

These are one of my favorite type of shoes, a pair of slip-on leopard from ZARA, super conftable and goes with alot of clothes, they make a boring outfit totally fabulase and i love   them, they are amazing.

This is my house, my best friend lives there almost always but in the future i hope Dylan live there with me, but he comes sometimes and lives there, even if Hanna lives there. It’s actually my cusins house, they lived there but they are ded now and i did get the house. It’s close to the beach so it’s perfect and it’s super funny in summer to swim in my pool or have some cool poolparty. I feel very conftable in this house and very happy.



This is where i work, or well, as you should know by now, i don’t work as a real job yet, but i will soon. My workplace is very nice to work in, nice people and just good.



 Guess what it is on the picture.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar