onsdag 18 mars 2015

Freaky Fashion

I love fashion, it’s the thing i do love the most. I buy clothes, shoes and makeup if i have money, well i am rich so my closet is big and my shoes needs more place.
My absolut favorite must have shoes is my Johnny Bulls low in black, they are super comfortable and amazing to wear, they match with everything in my closet and i can wear them almost troughout the year. My favorite shirt have to be my long sleeve grey from odd molly, it’s super cute and have a dark pink bow in the collar. 

I love makeup but i don’t wear that much because i love to keep it natural, so i often use brown and beige eyeshadow, my favorite called Nude Tude and it’s from The balm.


My number one on my shopping list is one pair of Ray Ban clubmaster sunglasses in black and gold and also i would love to have one pair of Tory Burch ballet shoes in black.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar